- Create a new user in Grid 3
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Creating a Write Cell in Grid 3
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing a picture
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 minimum specifications
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving cells in Grid 3
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Editing the grid layout in Grid 3
- Resizing a row or column
- Changing cell appearance and cell styles
- Jump cells
- Chat and writing cells
- Commands in Grid 3
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids in Grid 3
- Cell accessibility in Grid 3
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid 3
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid 3
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid 3
- Downloading new voices in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Grid 3 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Installing WordPower for Grid 3
- Reducing the size of video files for use in Grid 3
- Grid 3 Release notes
- Send your grid sets to Online Grids from Grid 3
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Smartbox and your data
- Upgrading from The Grid 2 to Grid 3
- Using the Keyboard Key command in Grid 3
- Saving a contact from an SMS or Email in Grid 3
- Playing Music in Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- CallCenter and Grid 3
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to use emoji symbols in Grid 3
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Symbols not appearing in Grid 3 search
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Unable to add a grid set to Grid explorer from a USB or Online Grids
- Grid 3 running slow
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Starting Windows Apps with Grid 3
- Windows Media Player no longer available after the Windows 10 Creators Update
- The New Write Command
- Unable to open a grid set
- How do I import banked messages into Grid 3?
- Using Manic Time Tracker to track Grid 3 activity
- Grid 3 early access updates
Upgrading from The Grid 2 to Grid 3
We have collated the most frequently asked questions regarding upgrading from The Grid 2 to Grid 3.
How do I upgrade to Grid 3?
You can get started straight away. Simply visit thinksmartbox.com/Grid3 and download Grid 3 now. Your copy of Grid 3 will work for 60 days without a licence.
How do I licence my copy of Grid 3?
There are three different ways you can purchase the licence for your copy of Grid 3:
Website – Visit thinksmartbox.com/Grid3 and request a quote for a Grid 3 upgrade
Email – Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Grid 3 upgrade
Phone – Contact our friendly team and purchase your licence over the phone
What is included with Grid 3?
Everyone who purchases Grid 3 or a Grid 3 upgrade will receive exactly the same product. This includes a Grid 3 pack, complete with Getting Starting guide, training cards and handy shortcuts card.
What training is available with Grid 3?
In addition to your Grid 3 pack you have access to our online Smart Support, with hundreds of frequently asked questions available for you to search, a webinar library and more. Free face to face training is also available in Malvern, UK.
We have a friendly team of Training Partners who can visit you at your home, school or place of work for bespoke training days on request.
What support is available with Grid 3?
There is free unlimited support available for anyone purchasing from the UK or Ireland from our Support Team. You can get in touch online at www.thinksmartbox.com, using our Online Chat window, over the phone on 01684 578 868 or via email at email@example.com.
If you are not based in the UK or Ireland, please contact your local reseller for support questions.
I’ve made my own grid sets in The Grid 2, can I use them in Grid 3?
Yes! You can easily import your grid bundles from The Grid 2 by going to Grid Explorer, Menu, Add, The Grid 2.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.