- Downloading and Burning ISO Files
- Gathering information about an error
- Which versions of Windows are supported?
- Types of USB switch connector
- Questions about Smartbox Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP
- Installing VLC media player.
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
- Alea Intelligaze Shortcuts
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Finding Log files for our software
- Returning an item to us
- Smartbox and your data
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- Connecting an external microphone to Power Pad
- Windows 10 Update Assistant failing to update software
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Screen rotation re-enabled after Windows update
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Creating a word list in Grid
- Cleaning of devices
- How to get set up for a Virtual Visit
- How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
- What is AAC?
- Information to help us deliver support
- Grid Voices
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Updating Look to Learn and Look to Read
- Converting video files in Look to Learn on Windows 7
- Declarations of conformity
Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
If the device you are installing your Smartbox software, voice or grid set does not have an internet connection, you can use the Licence Manager to manually activate your licence keys.
1. Open the Licence Manager software (found under Smartbox in the Start Menu). This will scan your computer for installed software, grid sets and voices and report back on what is licensed. Click Activate.
2. Enter your User Key (also listed as licence key for certain products). Check the Activate offline box and click Next.
3. You will be pointed towards the activate.sensorysoftware.com website and provided with a Computer code. You will need to input this code into the website along with the User key on another device. The website will work across any internet connected device so you can use a smart phone, tablet, laptop or PC.
4. Click Activate my software on the website and you will be given your Unlock Code.
5. Enter this on your device and click Activate to licence your software.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.