- Create a new user in Grid 3
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing a picture
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 minimum specifications
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving cells in Grid 3
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Editing the grid layout in Grid 3
- Resizing a row or column
- Changing cell appearance and cell styles
- Jump cells
- Chat and writing cells
- Commands in Grid 3
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids in Grid 3
- Cell accessibility in Grid 3
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid 3
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid 3
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid 3
- Downloading new voices in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Grid 3 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Installing WordPower for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Release notes
- Send your grid sets to Online Grids from Grid 3
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Smartbox and your data
- Upgrading from The Grid 2 to Grid 3
- Using the Keyboard Key command in Grid 3
- Saving a contact from an SMS or Email in Grid 3
- Playing Music in Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- CallCenter and Grid 3
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to use emoji symbols in Grid 3
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Symbols not appearing in Grid 3 search
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Unable to add a grid set to Grid explorer from a USB or Online Grids
- Grid 3 running slow
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Starting Windows Apps with Grid 3
- Windows Media Player no longer available after the Windows 10 Creators Update
- The New Write Command
- Unable to open a grid set
- How do I import banked messages into Grid 3?
- Using Manic Time Tracker to track Grid 3 activity
- Grid 3 early access updates
- Using a smartphone with Grid
Adding and managing grids in Grid 3
To add a new grid enter Edit mode and navigate to the blue Grid Set tab.
Click on New grid, select the number of rows and columns, give your grid a name and click OK.
Adding a grid from another grid set
Use this option to copy grids another grid set. For example, you may want to add a music player grid which you have already created elsewhere.
Click Add from another grid set, select a grid set from the list and click Next. Now select the grid which you want to copy across (hold down Ctrl to copy more than one), and click Add.
Note that when importing Grids from another grid set, there maybe some further editing required if the number of rows and cells differ from your current grid set.
On the Grid Set tab, there are several tools for managing your grids.
Select the grid you want to navigate to, and click Jump to.
Use this option to make a copy of an existing grid. Give the copy a name, and click OK. You will then be taken to your new grid.
Select the grid, click on Rename, type the new name and click OK.
Set as home
The home grid opens automatically when the grid set is launched. To set a grid as home, select it and click on Set as home. A home icon will now appear by the name of that grid.
Select the grid, click Delete and then click Yes to confirm.
Tip: You will be prompted if there are other grids that jump to the one that you are about to delete.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.