- Making games with player scores in The Grid 2
- Licencing The Grid 2
- Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
- Jump cells and new grids in The Grid 2
- Importing and exporting grid bundles in The Grid 2
- How to Make a photo album in The Grid 2
- How to create a music grid with symbols in The Grid 2
- How to use the Random Phrase Command in The Grid 2
- How to speed up switch input in The Grid 2
- How to open a specific file in Computer Control with The Grid 2
- How to navigate around text in The Grid 2
- How to install The Grid 2
- How to get a new language for The Grid 2
- How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
- How to create a visual scene in The Grid 2
- How to change the language of a grid set in The Grid 2
- How to backup users in The Grid 2 Grid Explorer
- How do I use the Webcam workspace in The Grid 2?
- How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
- How do I make The Grid 2 show my grids when it starts?
- Hiding the menu bar in The Grid 2
- Grid 2 mobile phone workspace
- Grid 2 Commands
- General editing of The Grid 2
- Editing a cell in Grid 2
- Creating a music grid in The Grid 2
- Creating “are you sure” options in The Grid 2
- Create a grid for a specific program in The Grid 2
- Connecting a USB Modem to Grid 2
- Connect a mobile phone to The Grid 2 with Bluetooth
- Audio connections for mobile phone conversations with The Grid 2
- Adding/removing rows and columns in The Grid 2
- Adding music to The Grid 2
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
Adding music to The Grid 2
The Grid 2 uses Windows Media Player to locate and play music with the “Music Player” workspace.
Adding music from a CD
Adding music from a CD is easy with Windows Media Player.
- Open Windows Media Player from the Start Menu.
- Select the Rip option and insert the CD in your computer.
- If you have Internet access, the track names will be detected automatically – otherwise you need to type them in.
- Click Start Rip if Media Player has not already started copying music.
Once the tracks are available in Media Player, they will also be available in The Grid 2’s Music Player workspace.
Adding music stored in a different location
If you have music saved in a particular folder, you can tell Windows Media Player where to find it:
- Open Windows Media Player.
- Select Tools > Options from the menu.
- Select the Library tab.
- Select Monitor Folders.
- Add the folder that you have saved the music in.
Getting further help
Windows Media Player has excellent help for common tasks such as ripping music from a CD and renaming tracks. Press F1 in Media Player to access the help. Remember – all the tracks listed in Media Player will be listed in The Grid 2.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.