- SB10, Grid Pad Go, Pro 11 and Eye 11 general troubleshooting
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Generate a battery report
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- How do we estimate our battery life?
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Access method less responsive after Windows update
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- How to use headphones without interfering with speech
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- How to turn off touch screen hooking in EyeTech QuickACCESS
- Not receiving notifications of phone calls in Grid 3
- How to improve visual feedback for touch screen users
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Windows 10 update reverts Grid Pad Start Menu
- Windows 10 update re-enables Fast startup
- High CPU usage on Grid Pad 13
- Grid Pad manuals
It is important to keep your antivirus software up to date to protect your device from malicious software and other threats. Depending on your software, you will either be prompted to update, or it will update itself automatically.
To ensure Smartbox software and devices work correctly, you may need to add the following exceptions to your anti-virus.
Add these files as exceptions in your antivirus software:
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software;
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\ssUtils\SensoryScanner3.dll;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\ssUtils\SensoryScanner3.dll;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Smartbox\Grid 3
C:\Program Files\Smartbox\Grid 3
Add these processes as exceptions:
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\The Grid 2\The Grid 2.exe;
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\ssUtils\ssLicenceManagerOOPa.exe;
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\ssUtils\SensorySwitchInput.exe;
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\Common\Speech\Sensory Speech.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\The Grid 2\The Grid 2.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\ssUtils\ssLicenceManagerOOPa.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\ssUtils\SensorySwitchInput.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\Common\Speech\Sensory Speech.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Smartbox\Grid 3\Grid 3.exe
C:\Program Files\Smartbox\Grid 3\Grid 3.exe
If your security software expires you may run into issues. It is best practice to uninstall expired antivirus software to prevent it causing compatibility issues with other software.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.