- SAPI speech is not working!
- Corrupted memory cards
- Can’t get some/any voices to work
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Windows on screen keyboard not working after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Windows 10 update has broken Wi-Fi on my device
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- Resetting your Smartbox account password
- Grid 3 is not able to update
- Problems with Grid 3, The Grid 2 and Look to Learn after the Windows Autumn Creators update
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- How to Uninstall Dwell Clicker
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Unable to send messages using Grid 3 with Call Center
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Smartbox software issues after Windows 10 updates
- Support options when you purchase from a Smartbox Partner
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Super Core Communication Book: FAQs
- Can I use Grid AAC software on an Android device?
- Grid Pad and Accessory manuals
- Sleep screen or wake on touch issues after Windows Update 2004/20H2
- Firmware update affecting Touch Pad
- Fix for firmware update affecting Touch Pad
It is important to keep your antivirus software up to date to protect your device from malicious software and other threats. Depending on your software, you will either be prompted to update, or it will update itself automatically.
To ensure Smartbox software and devices work correctly, you may need to add the following exceptions to your anti-virus.
Add these files as exceptions in your antivirus software:
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software;
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\ssUtils\SensoryScanner3.dll;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\ssUtils\SensoryScanner3.dll;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Smartbox\Grid 3
C:\Program Files\Smartbox\Grid 3
Add these processes as exceptions:
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\The Grid 2\The Grid 2.exe;
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\ssUtils\ssLicenceManagerOOPa.exe;
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\ssUtils\SensorySwitchInput.exe;
C:\Program Files\Sensory Software\Common\Speech\Sensory Speech.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\The Grid 2\The Grid 2.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\ssUtils\ssLicenceManagerOOPa.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\ssUtils\SensorySwitchInput.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Sensory Software\Common\Speech\Sensory Speech.exe;
C:\Program Files (x86)\Smartbox\Grid 3\Grid 3.exe
C:\Program Files\Smartbox\Grid 3\Grid 3.exe
If your security software expires you may run into issues. It is best practice to uninstall expired antivirus software to prevent it causing compatibility issues with other software.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.