- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
Setting up Auditory scanning
Grid 3 can provide auditory feedback for most access methods, you can also customise what feedback you receive from a cell, row, column or scan block.
- Firstly, make sure you have an Audio Feedback voice set up. Go to Menu – Settings – Speech and look under the Audio Feedback header.
- Auditory Feedback can be turned on from Menu – Settings – Access – [Your access method]
- Look under the Highlighting header for “Speak description when highlighting”.
Customising your feedback
Grid 3 will automatically read the label of a cell as audio feedback, but you can change this.
- Open the grid set that you wish to change, navigate to the particular page and enter editing mode (Menu – Edit)
- Choose the GRID tab from across the top and choose Audio highlighting.
- From here you will see all the audio feedback labels for cells, columns and rows.
- Press Audio highlighting again to get back to normal editing.
Note: Audio feedback for word list items is not editable.
If you are using scanning blocks, you can change the feedback for each block.
- In editing mode, choose the GRID tab and choose Scan Blocks.
- Select any scan blocks in use from the left hand panel and edit its feedback from the Scan block audio highlighting text box.
- Click Scan Blocks again to resume editing as normal.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.