- What languages does Grid for iPad support?
- What is a grid set?
- What is a grid?
- What is Grid Explorer?
- How do I sign out of Grid for iPad?
- How do I add a grid set?
- How do I open and close a grid set?
- How do I remove a grid set?
- How to backup a User in Grid for iPad
- Can I install Grid for iPad on multiple devices?
- Redeeming a Grid for iPad voucher code
- How to purchase and install PODD in Grid for iPad
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Activating a Grid for iPad licence code
- Declarations of conformity
Can I install Grid for iPad on multiple devices?
Grid for iPad – AAC is purchased through the Apple App Store and the terms of sale are set by Apple and recorded against your Apple ID. As such, Grid for iPad is licenced to be used on one device.
– The term “App” includes apps, iMessage and Apple Watch apps, in-app purchases, extensions (such as keyboards), stickers, and subscriptions made available in an app.
– You can use Apps on any device that you own or control.
– Individuals acting on behalf of a commercial enterprise, governmental organization or educational institution (an “Enterprise”) may download and sync Apps for use by either (i) a single individual on one or more devices owned or controlled by an Enterprise; or (ii) multiple individuals on a single shared device owned or controlled by an Enterprise. For the sake of clarity, each device used serially or collectively by multiple users requires a separate license.
Grid for iPad – VPP is eligible for Family Sharing. If you have Family Sharing set up on your account, you can use Grid for iPad on up to six devices:
D. FAMILY SHARING
The organizer of a Family (“Organizer”) must be 18 years or older and the parent or legal guardian of any Family member under age 13 or the equivalent minimum age in their Home Country (as set forth in the registration process). Apple devices are required for access to all of the Family Sharing features.
Purchase Sharing: Family Sharing’s Purchase Sharing feature allows you to share eligible Content with up to six members of a Family. The Organizer invites other members to participate, and agrees to pay for all Transactions initiated by Family members. The Organizer’s payment method is used to pay for any Transaction initiated by a Family member (except when the Family member’s account has store credit, which is always used first). Family members are acting as agents for the Organizer when the Organizer’s payment method is used. The Organizer hereby agrees (1) to pay for such Transactions, and (2) that Transactions initiated by Family members are authorized. Organizers are responsible for complying with their payment method contract, and assume all risk related to sharing access to the payment method with Family members. A receipt or invoice for any Family member Transaction is sent to the initiating Family member and the Organizer.
Ask to Buy: Ask to Buy is a convenient feature that allows an Organizer to approve each Transaction initiated by a Family member under age 18 (or the equivalent age of majority in your Home Country). The Organizer must be the parent or legal guardian of any Family member for whom Ask to Buy is activated. Content downloaded from Family members or acquired via redemption codes are not subject to Ask to Buy.
Family Member changes: When a Family member leaves or is removed from the Family, the remaining Family members may no longer be able to access the former member’s Content, including Content acquired with the Organizer’s payment method.
Family Sharing Rules: You can only belong to one Family at a time, and may join any Family no more than twice per year. You can change the Apple ID you associate with a Family no more than once every 90 days. All Family members must share the same Home Country. Not all Content, including In-App Purchases, subscriptions, and some previously acquired Apps, are eligible for Purchase Sharing.
For more information on Apple’s Terms and Conditions visit:
If you are in an organisation looking to install Grid for iPad on multiple devices, Grid for iPad is eligible for the Apple Volume Purchase Program. Search the App Store for ‘Grid for iPad VPP’. If you are a registered educational institution you can also claim a 50% discount when you purchase 20 or more licences for Grid for iPad.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.