- Create a new user in Grid 3
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Creating and editing a write cell
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing the pictures in a cell
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 requirements
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving and resizing cells
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Editing a grid layout
- Resizing a row or column
- Changing cell appearance and cell style
- Creating jump cells
- Chat writing areas
- Commands in Grid
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids
- Cell accessibility in Grid
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid
- Downloading new voices in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Grid 3 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Installing WordPower for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Release notes
- Sharing grid sets and Online Grids
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Smartbox and your data
- Using the Keyboard Key command in Grid 3
- Saving a contact from an SMS or Email in Grid 3
- Playing Music in Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- CallCenter and Grid 3
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to use emoji symbols in Grid 3
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Symbols not appearing in Grid 3 search
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Unable to add a grid set to Grid explorer from a USB or Online Grids
- Grid 3 running slow
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Starting Windows Apps with Grid 3
- Windows Media Player no longer available after the Windows 10 Creators Update
- The New Write Command
- Unable to open a grid set
- How do I import banked messages into Grid 3?
- Using Manic Time Tracker to track Grid 3 activity
- Grid 3 early access updates
- Using a smart phone with Grid
Cell accessibility in Grid
Changing the accessibility of a cell means that different areas of a grid can be isolated so they cannot be accessed apart from via specific access methods or not accessed at all.
As a default, every grid set is fully accessible.
Accessibility settings can be found in Edit mode (press F11 or use the drop-down menu in the top left to select Edit Grid.)
This cell will be visible to all access methods.
Pointer and touch only
This means the cell can only be accessed using the mouse or touch screen. This is useful if you want to create a row of settings cells, useful for a situation in which a faciliatory may need to quickly adjust settings like dwell time during an assessment, for example.
These cells would not be triggered by the gaze of the user.
The cell will not respond to any access method. This could be used to ensure that activity can be directed away from certain cells during a lesson or activity.
Note: a disabled cell will not show a highlight around it even when selected.
These cells will only appear when the grid set is in Edit mode. This setting allows a grid to be revealed to a user in stages, so as not to overwhelm.
By default, empty cells with not be displayed. To make them visible, in Edit mode select the Layout tab, select empty cells, Visible.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.