- Create a new user in Grid 3
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing a picture
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 minimum specifications
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving cells in Grid 3
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Editing the grid layout in Grid 3
- Resizing a row or column
- Changing cell appearance and cell styles
- Jump cells
- Chat and writing cells
- Commands in Grid 3
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids in Grid 3
- Cell accessibility in Grid 3
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid 3
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid 3
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid 3
- Downloading new voices in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Grid 3 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Installing WordPower for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Release notes
- Send your grid sets to Online Grids from Grid 3
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Smartbox and your data
- Upgrading from The Grid 2 to Grid 3
- Using the Keyboard Key command in Grid 3
- Saving a contact from an SMS or Email in Grid 3
- Playing Music in Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- CallCenter and Grid 3
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to use emoji symbols in Grid 3
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Symbols not appearing in Grid 3 search
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Unable to add a grid set to Grid explorer from a USB or Online Grids
- Grid 3 running slow
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Starting Windows Apps with Grid 3
- Windows Media Player no longer available after the Windows 10 Creators Update
- The New Write Command
- Unable to open a grid set
- How do I import banked messages into Grid 3?
- Using Manic Time Tracker to track Grid 3 activity
- Grid 3 early access updates
How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
As new translations of Grid 3 are released, you may want to import grid sets from one language to another.
Language is set per grid set and not by user which allows one user to have grid sets in multiple languages available.
The best solution is to create a new user in your desired language. Drop down the ribbon menu and select Users from the top right.
Select New to create a new user. On the New user screen you can select the user’s language as well as a voice and user image. Click Next and you can then select the grid sets that you would like to install.
All of the Grid sets you select will be in your chosen language. Select the sets you require then click Next. The next screen allows you to choose Privacy options before you finally click Create User to finish the creation step.
Once the new user is created you can select the user from the Users screen.
The next step is to import your previous users grid sets. To do this open the ribbon menu and select Add in the top left. The Add grid set window will open. Select Copy grid set to see a list of users. Select the user you wish to copy grid sets from and click Next.
The selected user’s grid sets will be listed. Select the grid set you wish to copy across and click Next. You will be given a brief description of the grid set, to add it to your new user click Ok.
Your previous users grid set will be added to Grid Explorer. Repeat this process for all of the required grid sets.
Note: the Grid 3 UI itself is set by your operating system’s language.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.