- Using your BT Internet email account in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Using your iCloud Email account with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
- How to change symbol skin tone in Grid
- Changing your voice in Grid 3
- Where are access settings in Grid 3?
- Changes to Email Security in Grid
- Using your Gmail account with Grid 3
- Using your Yahoo email account with Grid 3
- Using more than one language in Grid 3
Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
In Grid 3, you may want to set the menu bar to not be shown. This locks the user into Grid 3 by hiding the exit button it also hides setting and edit mode. This is also used when using Grid 3 with a keyguard to make sure cells are aligned correctly.
Can be set up in settings, click on Computer, then Show menu bar (F12).
Alternatively the menu can be hidden at any time by pressing F12 on a plugged in keyboard.
To display a hidden menu bar use either F12 on a keyboard or press the diagonal corners on the screen; top left then bottom right.
There is also a user command cell:
Menu bar is a command cell that can be added to a grid set to enable the user to display or hide the menu bar above the grid.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.