- Create a new user in Grid 3
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Creating a Write Cell in Grid 3
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing a picture
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 minimum specifications
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving cells in Grid 3
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Editing the grid layout in Grid 3
- Resizing a row or column
- Changing cell appearance and cell styles
- Jump cells
- Chat and writing cells
- Commands in Grid 3
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids in Grid 3
- Cell accessibility in Grid 3
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid 3
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid 3
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid 3
- Downloading new voices in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- Grid 3 is now available in my language, how do I update?
- Grid 3 Shortcuts
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Installing WordPower 100 for Grid 3
- Reducing the size of video files for use in Grid 3
Editing the grid layout in Grid 3
Click on the Layout tab on the Menu bar.
The buttons on the Layout tab allow you to adjust the number of rows and columns in a grid, and specify their size.
Inserting a row or column
Select a cell which is next to where you want to insert the row or column, and click on one of the four options to insert above, below, left or right of the current cell.
Deleting a row or column
Clicking on these options will delete the entire row or column of the selected cell.
Tip: If you accidentally delete something which you wanted, you can simply click Undo (or Ctrl+Z).
Resizing a row or column
Select a cell in the row or column you wish to resize, and then click on either Row Height or Column Width and choose the required size.
Tip: You can adjust multiple rows or columns at the same time by selecting more than one cell. Hold down the Ctrl or Shift key when selecting.
Click on Cell Layout to choose whether the label appears above or below the symbol. (Note that this change will affect all the cells in the grid set.)
To adjust the gap between cells, click on Spacing and choose from the list. Both layout and spacing affect the whole grid set.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.