- Setting up email with BT Internet in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings in Grid 3
- Email account settings in Grid 3
- Speech settings in Grid 3
- Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
- Touch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
If your camera has not already been set up, follow the documentation supplied with your eye gaze camera to install the software and connect to your computer.
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings, Access and Eye Gaze.
Select your camera from the drop down box.
Choose to track one or both eyes (option not available on all cameras). Smoothing can be adjusted to reduce ‘jitter’.
Choose either dwell, blink or switch press to activate a cell. Different adjustment options are available for each activation method.
Choose how cells will be highlighted.
Choose whether or not an eye gaze dot (a small cursor) will be shown.
Choose whether or not audio highlighting will be used.
To make accurate selections with eye gaze, calibration is necessary.
Before calibration ensure that the user is in the correct position relative to the camera, by making sure that you see a smiling face in the Monitor window. If you are too close or too far away, the face will be red.
The calibration process involves gazing at a series of targets. The color and size of the target can be customized. You can also choose a custom image – under Target, click Custom Image and then Browse.
Number of targets – choose 2, 5 or 9. More targets will result in greater accuracy.
Choose whether the calibration will automatically move between points or advanced manually.
Choose the speed of calibration.
Click Calibrate to begin.
When the results are displayed, you can click on one of the calibration points to improve it or Improve Calibration to improve all points. (Points shown in red should ideally be improved.)
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.