- Downloading and Burning ISO Files
- Gathering information about an error
- Which versions of Windows are supported?
- Types of USB switch connector
- Questions about Smartbox Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP
- Installing VLC media player.
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
- Alea Intelligaze Shortcuts
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Finding Log files for our software
- Returning an item to us
- Smartbox and your data
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- Connecting an external microphone to Power Pad
- Windows 10 Update Assistant failing to update software
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Screen rotation re-enabled after Windows update
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Creating a word list in Grid
- Cleaning of devices
- How to get set up for a Virtual Visit
- How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
- What is AAC?
- Information to help us deliver support
- Grid Voices
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Updating Look to Learn and Look to Read
- Converting video files in Look to Learn on Windows 7
- Declarations of conformity
Gathering information about an error
If you encounter a problem with your software, we may ask you to send us some debugging information to help us locate and fix the error.
To collect error information:
1) Launch sensory diagnostics
In newer installations, Sensory Diagnostics can be found on the start menu: Start->All Programs->Sensory Software->Utilities
If its not there, use Windows Explorer to look in in the folder: C:Program FilesSensory SoftwaressUtils
2) Follow the instructions on screen.
Please enter as much information as possible about the error. This should include:
Your name and contact details
A description of the error
What the error message said (if there was one)
What you were doing when the error occurred
How to reproduce the error
3) Start the program that is causing problems
Click Next and Sensory Diagnostics will then instruct you to launch your software.
You should leave Sensory Diagnostics running, and use the software that caused the error until you encounter the error again.
Once the error has occurred again, close the software (if it is still running).
4) Return to sensory diagnostics
When you click Next in Sensory Diagnostics, it will save the diagnostics information to your desktop.
Please send the diagnostics file to us with a details description of the steps you took to encounter the problem so that we can reproduce and fix the error.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.