- Making games with player scores in The Grid 2
- Licencing The Grid 2
- Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
- Jump cells and new grids in The Grid 2
- Importing and exporting grid bundles in The Grid 2
- How to Make a photo album in The Grid 2
- How to create a music grid with symbols in The Grid 2
- How to use the Random Phrase Command in The Grid 2
- How to speed up switch input in The Grid 2
- How to open a specific file in Computer Control with The Grid 2
- How to navigate around text in The Grid 2
- How to install The Grid 2
- How to get a new language for The Grid 2
- How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
- How to create a visual scene in The Grid 2
- How to change the language of a grid set in The Grid 2
- How to backup users in The Grid 2 Grid Explorer
- How do I use the Webcam workspace in The Grid 2?
- How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
- How do I make The Grid 2 show my grids when it starts?
- Hiding the menu bar in The Grid 2
- Grid 2 mobile phone workspace
- Grid 2 Commands
- General editing of The Grid 2
- Editing a cell in Grid 2
- Creating a music grid in The Grid 2
- Creating “are you sure” options in The Grid 2
- Create a grid for a specific program in The Grid 2
- Connecting a USB Modem to Grid 2
- Connect a mobile phone to The Grid 2 with Bluetooth
- Audio connections for mobile phone conversations with The Grid 2
- Adding/removing rows and columns in The Grid 2
- Adding music to The Grid 2
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
- Making a YouTube video fill the entire web browser workspace in The Grid 2
General editing of The Grid 2
It is very easy to make some basic changes to your grid sets in The Grid 2. In order to make changes to your grids you must go in to Edit Mode. This is accessed either by pressing F11, or by selecting Edit > Editing Mode from the menu.
In edit mode you will see a toolbar at the top of the window, a view of the current grid, and a task panel on the left.
When a cell is selected it is highlighted with a blue cross and the task panel updates to show all the ways you can change the selection. Cells can be selected simply by clicking on them.
Common tasks when editing a grid are:
- Editing a cell e.g. creating a vocabulary cell or changing the picture
- Moving and resizing cells
- Changing the number of rows and columns on a grid
- Modifying the grid settings
- Making new grids and creating jumps between them
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.