- Making games with player scores in The Grid 2
- Licencing The Grid 2
- Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
- Jump cells and new grids in The Grid 2
- Importing and exporting grid bundles in The Grid 2
- How to Make a photo album in The Grid 2
- How to create a music grid with symbols in The Grid 2
- How to use the Random Phrase Command in The Grid 2
- How to speed up switch input in The Grid 2
- How to open a specific file in Computer Control with The Grid 2
- How to navigate around text in The Grid 2
- How to install The Grid 2
- How to get a new language for The Grid 2
- How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
- How to create a visual scene in The Grid 2
- How to change the language of a grid set in The Grid 2
- How to backup users in The Grid 2 Grid Explorer
- How do I use the Webcam workspace in The Grid 2?
- How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
- How do I make The Grid 2 show my grids when it starts?
- Hiding the menu bar in The Grid 2
- Grid 2 mobile phone workspace
- Grid 2 Commands
- General editing of The Grid 2
- Editing a cell in Grid 2
- Creating a music grid in The Grid 2
- Creating “are you sure” options in The Grid 2
- Create a grid for a specific program in The Grid 2
- Connecting a USB Modem to Grid 2
- Connect a mobile phone to The Grid 2 with Bluetooth
- Audio connections for mobile phone conversations with The Grid 2
- Adding/removing rows and columns in The Grid 2
- Adding music to The Grid 2
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
Grid 2 Commands
Each cell in your grid can have one or more commands. These tell The Grid 2 what actions to take when the cell is selected. For example, the Speak command will speak your sentence, and the Clear command will clear the sentence.
The command list is used to manage the commands on a cell. To add a command:
- Press F11 to enter Editing Mode.
- Choose the cell that you want to add a command to, and double click on it.
- Click on add a command in the command list area of the window.
This opens the Select a command window, where you can see all the commands that are available in The Grid 2. There are a lot of commands, but you can search through them by typing in the box at the top of the window. Alternatively, you can view the commands related to a particular activity, such as emailing, by selecting a category from the list.
The following commands are frequently used:
- Speak: Speak the text in the workspace
- Clear: Clear the workspace.
- Delete Word: Delete the last word from the workspace.
- Jump Home: Jump to the start grid for this user.
- Jump Back: Jump back to the previous grid.
Really Useful Cells
You can often find these commands in Really Useful Cells. Select an empty cell, and then choose a command from the option in the left-hand task panel.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.