- Create a new user in Grid 3
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Creating a Write Cell in Grid 3
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing a picture
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 minimum specifications
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving cells in Grid 3
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Editing the grid layout in Grid 3
- Resizing a row or column
- Changing cell appearance and cell styles
- Jump cells
- Chat and writing cells
- Commands in Grid 3
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids in Grid 3
- Cell accessibility in Grid 3
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid 3
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid 3
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid 3
- Downloading new voices in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- Grid 3 is now available in my language, how do I update?
- Grid 3 Shortcuts
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Installing WordPower 100 for Grid 3
- Reducing the size of video files for use in Grid 3
- Grid 3 Release notes
- Send your grid sets to Online Grids from Grid 3
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
Grid 3 is now available in my language, how do I update?
When a new language is available for Grid 3, it is installed by simply running the Grid 3 update either directly in Grid 3, or by running Smartbox Update found in your Start Menu.
Once updated Grid 3 will restart and the user interface will default to the language of your operating system. Translated grid sets for your language are also added as part of the update and can be added to any user. Note that users can have grid sets in multiple languages.
How do I get voices in my language?
To download voices in your language, follow the Downloading new voices guide, selecting your language will show all available voices. Depending on your language, Grid 3 will have several voices already licensed, other voices can be trialled for 60 days and purchased from within Grid 3.
How do I import my old grid sets into my language?
Grid sets you have already been using can be imported to a new user using the following guide:
You can also add grid sets in your language by using the language selector on the Add grid set window.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.