- Setting up email with BT Internet in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
To access the latest languages in Grid 3, make sure you have updated your software either in Grid 3, or by running Smartbox Update found in your Start Menu.
Once updated Grid 3 will restart and the user interface will default to the language of your operating system. Translated grid sets for your language are also added as part of the update and can be added to any user.
Note that you can add grid sets in multiple languages, which could be useful if you or your family are bilingual.
How do I set voices in my language?
Once you have updated your language, you will need to set the correct voice so that the pronunciation works.
To download voices in your language, follow the Downloading new voices guide, selecting your language will show all available voices. Depending on your language, Grid 3 will have several voices already licensed, other voices can be trialled for 60 days and purchased from within Grid 3.
How do I import my old grid sets into my language?
Grid sets you have already been using can be imported to a new user using the following guide:
You can also add grid sets in your language by using the language selector on the Add grid set window.
Grid 3 is currently available in the following languages:
- English (UK, US, CA and Aus)
- French (FR and CA)
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.