- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
- Tobii discontinue AAC software compatibility for gaming cameras
- Getting started with Lumin-i
Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
Grid 3 is being updated to use the latest version of the Tobii Dynavox Eyegaze software.
What this means for you
If you only use Grid 3 software your calibration will continue to work, and you will not need to recalibrate.
If you are using Tobii software you will be able to calibrate as usual and the first time you launch Grid 3, your Tobii calibration will carry across and will be used in the Grid 3.
If your device is one which uses Gaze Interaction/Windows Control (TGIS):
The first time you launch your Tobii software, the calibration you did in Grid 3 will carry across so you will not need to recalibrate.
If your device is one which uses Tobii Gaze Point/Windows Control 2 (EyeX):
The first time you launch Tobii software, there will be no calibration because there is no Tobii user profile.
If you wish to use Windows Control 2 it is recommended to complete the Windows Control Configuration Guide (Start menu – Tobii Dynavox). This will prompt you to create a User profile in Windows Control 2.
Once you have created a profile in Windows Control 2 and completed your calibration, Grid 3 will be able to share this calibration. You are then free to calibrate in either Windows Control 2 and/or Grid 3 and the calibration will work in both software.
Tobii cameras that use Gaze Interaction/Windows Control use TGIS
- I-Series Classic (IS3)
- I Series+ (IS4)
- PCEye Go
- PCEye Explore
- PCEye Mini (TGIS)
Tobii cameras that use Gaze Point/Windows Control 2 use Tobii EyeX
- PC Eye Mini (WC2)
- PC Eye Plus (WC2) (EyeMobile Plus)
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.