- Create a new user in Grid 3
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Creating and editing a write cell
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing the pictures in a cell
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 requirements
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving and resizing cells
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Editing a grid layout
- Resizing a row or column
- Changing cell appearance and cell style
- Creating jump cells
- Chat writing areas
- Commands in Grid
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids
- Cell accessibility in Grid
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid
- Downloading new voices in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Grid 3 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Installing WordPower for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Release notes
- Sharing grid sets and Online Grids
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Smartbox and your data
- Using the Keyboard Key command in Grid 3
- Saving a contact from an SMS or Email in Grid 3
- Playing Music in Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- CallCenter and Grid 3
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to use emoji symbols in Grid 3
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Symbols not appearing in Grid 3 search
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Unable to add a grid set to Grid explorer from a USB or Online Grids
- Grid 3 running slow
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Starting Windows Apps with Grid 3
- Windows Media Player no longer available after the Windows 10 Creators Update
- The New Write Command
- Unable to open a grid set
- How do I import banked messages into Grid 3?
- Using Manic Time Tracker to track Grid 3 activity
- Grid 3 early access updates
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to purchase and install PODD in Grid 3
Grid Explorer in Grid 3
We have made a video guide to walk you through the Grid Explorer in Grid 3:
Grid Explorer is your dashboard to manage and load different grid sets. It is fully accessible, using whatever access method has been selected in the settings for this user.
Click on the Menu bar at the top of Grid Explorer to see a range of options.
Arranging grid sets
You can rearrange the order in which your grid sets appear by selecting Arrange Grid Sets from the menu.
Drag your grid sets round the screen to rearrange them, or create folders to put them in. If you have more than one page of grid sets, you can swipe between them or click the arrows at the edge.
When you have completed organising your grid sets select Finish Arranging.
Adding more grid sets
You can quickly add more grid sets to Grid Explorer by selecting Add Grid Set from the menu.
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings. Here you can explore and make changes to the settings for the current user including access, speech and environment control.
Tip: These settings will apply to all the grid sets the current user opens. This means that you will only have to optimise the settings once and then they can be used across as many grid sets as you like.
You can switch users and create new users by selecting Users from the menu in Grid Explorer.
Remote editing allows another Grid 3 user to access and edit your grid sets online.
You can sign in to remotely edit another users grids by selecting Remote Editing from the menu.
From the Grid 3 Getting Started guide
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.