- SB10, Grid Pad Go, Pro 11 and Eye 11 general troubleshooting
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Generate a battery report
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- How do we estimate our battery life?
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Access method less responsive after Windows update
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- How to use headphones without interfering with speech
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- How to turn off touch screen hooking in EyeTech QuickACCESS
- Not receiving notifications of phone calls in Grid 3
- How to improve visual feedback for touch screen users
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Windows 10 update reverts Grid Pad Start Menu
- Windows 10 update re-enables Fast startup
- High CPU usage on Grid Pad 13
- Grid Pad and Accessory manuals
- Programmable buttons on Grid Pad 12
- Cleaning of devices
- Grid Pad 15 – A Class 1 Medical Device
- Grid Pad 8 and 10 screen rotating not in sync with touch
- Sleep screen or wake on touch issues after Windows Update 2004/20H2
- Echo cancellation setting in Grid
- Declarations of conformity
- Grid Pad 10s Device temperature
Grid Pad 15 – A Class 1 Medical Device
We have built the Grid Pad 15 to meet the requirements of the Medical Device Regulations (MDR) laid out by the EU. It is classified as a class 1 medical device.
This requires us to test the Grid Pad rigorously to ensure it is tough and durable.
How do we do this?
Ensuring the Grid Pad 15 meets the regulations starts at the design phase, placing function and reliability at the core of the device. Alongside this, we look at the use cases and requirements of our diverse audience and place them at the centre of our decision making.
Throughout the development process we also commission a number of reliability tests.
- Reliability testing
- Functionality testing
- Persona Testing
- User and Key Opinion Leader testing
- Water and dust ingress tests
- Vibration testing
- Drop testing from one metre on every face
- Button pressing and ports
- Environment chamber testing where we heat and cool the device to simulate exposure to warm and cold environments.
- Extended battery testing.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
In passing these tests we can demonstrate the Grid Pad 15’s compliance with the legislation and give us the confidence knowing our devices will meet your needs.
We use internationally recognized standards for our quality (ISO 9001) and risk management (EN 14971), we also have traceability down to the component level from our entire supply chain (ISO 13485).
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.