- Setting up email with BT Internet in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings in Grid 3
- Email account settings in Grid 3
- Speech settings in Grid 3
- Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
- Touch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
Grid set settings in Grid 3
Open the Grid Set whose settings you wish to change, click on the Menu bar, then Settings and Grid Set (you can also press F10 to access settings).
To change the appearance of the cell for this grid set in Grid Explorer.
A brief description of the grid set, and its intended use.
Choose what will happen when the writing area cell is selected (either speak the text, or move the cursor).
Choose if you want symbols to be used with the text in the writing area. Click Symbol Libraries to select which symbol set(s) you would like to use.
If there is an online manual for this grid set, you can provide a URL here. Grid set manuals can be accessed from the Menu bar when the grid is in use.
Grid set analysis
Grid set analysis allows you to bring up detailed information about the grid set. Use to check for consistency regarding grid size, symbol sets and styles.
General information including name, number of grids and language. This section will alert you if there are any ‘orphaned’ grids which can’t be reached from the home grid.
Check whether grid sizes are consistent across the grid set. This is particularly useful if it will be used with a key guard.
Information on which symbol sets have been used. Useful when you want to ensure that a symbol set is used consistently throughout, and also when preparing grid sets for use in Grid Player.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.