- Making games with player scores in The Grid 2
- Licencing The Grid 2
- Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
- Jump cells and new grids in The Grid 2
- Importing and exporting grid bundles in The Grid 2
- How to Make a photo album in The Grid 2
- How to create a music grid with symbols in The Grid 2
- How to use the Random Phrase Command in The Grid 2
- How to speed up switch input in The Grid 2
- How to open a specific file in Computer Control with The Grid 2
- How to navigate around text in The Grid 2
- How to install The Grid 2
- How to get a new language for The Grid 2
- How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
- How to create a visual scene in The Grid 2
- How to change the language of a grid set in The Grid 2
- How to backup users in The Grid 2 Grid Explorer
- How do I use the Webcam workspace in The Grid 2?
- How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
- How do I make The Grid 2 show my grids when it starts?
- Hiding the menu bar in The Grid 2
- Grid 2 mobile phone workspace
- Grid 2 Commands
- General editing of The Grid 2
- Editing a cell in Grid 2
- Creating a music grid in The Grid 2
- Creating “are you sure” options in The Grid 2
- Create a grid for a specific program in The Grid 2
- Connecting a USB Modem to Grid 2
- Connect a mobile phone to The Grid 2 with Bluetooth
- Audio connections for mobile phone conversations with The Grid 2
- Adding/removing rows and columns in The Grid 2
- Adding music to The Grid 2
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
You may want to have The Grid 2 start when your computer is turned on. This is quite common on communication aids or if your computer is set up for alternate access methods (such as switches or eye gaze).
There are two ways to run The Grid 2 when Windows starts. You should use only one of these (otherwise you may get The Grid 2 running twice!).
Grid 2 preferences (preferred method)
You can set the options in The Grid 2 to start with Windows.
- Start The Grid 2.
- Go to File > Preferences on the menu.
- Tick the option Start The Grid 2 when Windows starts.
To turn this option off later, simply return to the preferences window and untick the option.
Windows Start menu (alternate method)
Alternately, you can create a shortcut in the Windows start menu.
- Open the Start menu.
- Right-click on Start > Programs > Startup.
- Select Open to open Windows Explorer for this folder.
- Right-click in Windows Explorer and choose New > Shortcut.
- Enter the path for The Grid 2: C:Program FilesSensory SoftwareThe Grid 2The Grid 2.exe
- Click Next and Finish.
To prevent The Grid 2 from starting in future, delete the shortcut in the Startup folder.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.