- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
- Tobii discontinue AAC software compatibility for gaming cameras
How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
It’s possible for Grid 3 users to change between access methods independently in Grid 3.
The following example shows how a user can use two grid sets to change between Switch and Eye Gaze access.
- Start by downloading two versions of the same grid set (or duplicating a grid set you have created, by going to Menu > Share > Copy grid set)
- Rename the first grid set ‘Eye Gaze version’
- Rename the second grid set ‘Switch version’
Set up the Eye Gaze Version by going to Edit > Grid > Grid Commands > Add Command
- Search for the Rest eye gaze Command and press OK, select Rest off
- Search for the Rest switches Command and press OK, select Rest on
- Now press OK
- You will then need to ensure all of the Rest cells in the grid set are changed to indicate the access method it works with:
- To allow the user to quickly go to the Switch Version of the grid set, add in a Change grid set command in Edit > Create Cell > Change grid set. Then select the Switch Version from drop-down list of grid sets.
- Update the cell label to indicate where it navigates to.
(Alternatively, you can add a jump to Grid Explorer cell).
Now set up the Switch Version of the grid set by repeating the steps above, but change the drop-down settings in Grid commands as shown:
- You will also need to remember to change all of the Rest cells in the grid set to indicate the access method it works with:
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.