- Using your BT Internet email account in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Using your iCloud Email account with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
- How to change symbol skin tone in Grid
- Changing your voice in Grid 3
- Where are access settings in Grid 3?
- Changes to Email Security in Grid
- How do I connect my Gmail account with Grid 3?
- Using your Yahoo email account with Grid 3
- Using more than one language in Grid 3
How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
Adding or removing symbol libraries in a grid set
With your grid set open, go to Menu > Settings > Grid set > Symbol libraries > Add, then select the symbol library you would like to add.
This will enable you to choose from this library when you edit the grid set. It will not change the current content to that symbol library.
Use the same process but select Remove instead of Add to remove the option of selecting symbols from a particular library.
Changing the symbol library or set for a grid set
Some grid sets are available in different symbol libraries. For example, Super Core is available in Widgit, SymbolStix and PCS Symbols depending on the language selected.
In UK English you can add Super Core in Widgit or PCS symbols.
In US English you can add Super Core in SymbolStix or PCS symbols.
To find a grid set in a different language, from Grid Explorer go to Menu > Add grid set > Change language in drop down
Please note that the UK and US English versions of a vocabulary may appear to look the same but will contain localised language, such as pavement in the UK and sidewalk in the US.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.