- Why can I not see my grid set in Grid Player?
- What are the limits on my Online Grids account?
- Which commands work in Grid Player?
- Release notes for Grid Player
- How to exit a Grid Set in Grid Player
- How many iPads with Grid Player can I support from one computer with The Grid 2?
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
- How do I delete a grid set that I have sent to Grid Player?
- Grid Player Languages
- Can I use paid-for content with Grid Player?
- Firewall settings
- How to change your language in Grid Player
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Smartbox and your data
- Unable to change settings for Grid Player after iOS 10.3.1 update
How to change your language in Grid Player
When you first create a Grid Player account on your iOS device, there is an option to select which language you want to download.
Once you have signed up, the grids, voices and prediction for your language will be downloaded.
Changing language: Menus
The language of the menus is chosen from the language of your iOS device. If you want to change this, go to the Settings App on your device. Select General>International>Language. Please note that changing this setting will change ALL the menus on your device, not just those in Grid Player.
Voices and Prediction
Log in to your account at Online Grids. change your language for voices and prediction. However, this will not change the language of your grid sets – the grid sets are downloaded only once, when you first sign up to Grid Player.
There are two options for changing the language of your grid sets:
If you have a copy of The Grid 2, pleae go to Online Grids. Change your language for voices and prediction as described above.
From the website you also need to download your language version of the grid sets – Text Talker, Symbol Talker A, Symbol Talker B and Information which comes as standard. Import these grid bundles into The Grid 2, then use the option “Send to Grid Player”. On your iPad, you will then need to refresh Grid Player in order to download your changes.
If you do not have a copy of The Grid 2, you will need to create a new account using the preferred language. You will need to un-authorise your current account and then sign up again using a new email address. Make sure you select the correct language when you sign up.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.