- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
The Tellus 5 has two switch inputs that can be configured to generate either key presses or games joystick button presses. Grid 3 can accept joystick button presses as a switch input method.
To setup switches on the Tellus 5 to generate games joystick presses, first right click the Tellus 5 tools icon found in the system tray in bottom right hand corner of screen near the clock and choose ‘Tellus 5 options’. If you cannot see it you may need to look at the hidden icons by clicking upward facing triangle in the system tray near the clock. Once Tellus 5 tools are running you will need to set Switch 1 to Joystick button 1.
You will also need to repeat the same process for Switch 2 but set that to Joystick button 2 instead. Press OK when finished. If you do not see Joystick button options then you may have an earlier version of Tellus 5 tools. Please email@example.com for newer version.
Now you will need to configure Grid 3 to use Joystick presses.
1. Launch Grid 3 and then click on Menu in top left and then settings in top right. Alternatively you can use F10 keypress to launch settings.
2. Select ‘Access’ and then ‘Switches’.
3. Select the ‘Connection’ button under Configuration and select Joystick from the drop down menu and then press OK.
Grid 3 will now work with switches plugged into the Tellus 5 switch sockets.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.