- Making games with player scores in The Grid 2
- Licencing The Grid 2
- Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
- Jump cells and new grids in The Grid 2
- Importing and exporting grid bundles in The Grid 2
- How to Make a photo album in The Grid 2
- How to create a music grid with symbols in The Grid 2
- How to use the Random Phrase Command in The Grid 2
- How to speed up switch input in The Grid 2
- How to open a specific file in Computer Control with The Grid 2
- How to navigate around text in The Grid 2
- How to install The Grid 2
- How to get a new language for The Grid 2
- How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
- How to create a visual scene in The Grid 2
- How to change the language of a grid set in The Grid 2
- How to backup users in The Grid 2 Grid Explorer
- How do I use the Webcam workspace in The Grid 2?
- How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
- How do I make The Grid 2 show my grids when it starts?
- Hiding the menu bar in The Grid 2
- Grid 2 mobile phone workspace
- Grid 2 Commands
- General editing of The Grid 2
- Editing a cell in Grid 2
- Creating a music grid in The Grid 2
- Creating “are you sure” options in The Grid 2
- Create a grid for a specific program in The Grid 2
- Connecting a USB Modem to Grid 2
- Connect a mobile phone to The Grid 2 with Bluetooth
- Audio connections for mobile phone conversations with The Grid 2
- Adding/removing rows and columns in The Grid 2
- Adding music to The Grid 2
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
Word lists are a good way to create vocabulary cells quickly. This is easier and faster than editing individual cells when you have lots of words.
Each grid has its own wordlist, so a user may have many wordlists (one per grid).
First you need to make some cells display from a word list:
- Press F11 to enter Editing Mode.
- Select the cell(s) that will display the word list. (Hint: Hold down the Ctrl key, while dragging your mouse over the cells)
- Click on Clear cell (or press Delete) to remove anything in the cells.
- Click on Auto Content in the bar on the left, and select Word List from the menu.
Now you can add some words to the word list:
- Double click on one of the wordlist cells.
- Select Edit wordlist and start adding your words.
- Use the Add new word option to add new words.
- Symbols will be added automatically, to save time, but you can Change Picture if you wish.
- You can also arrange the order of the words, either by using the Move up and Move down options, or alphabetically from Tools > Sort alphabetically.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.