- Making games with player scores in The Grid 2
- Licencing The Grid 2
- Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
- Jump cells and new grids in The Grid 2
- Importing and exporting grid bundles in The Grid 2
- How to Make a photo album in The Grid 2
- How to create a music grid with symbols in The Grid 2
- How to use the Random Phrase Command in The Grid 2
- How to speed up switch input in The Grid 2
- How to open a specific file in Computer Control with The Grid 2
- How to navigate around text in The Grid 2
- How to install The Grid 2
- How to get a new language for The Grid 2
- How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
- How to create a visual scene in The Grid 2
- How to change the language of a grid set in The Grid 2
- How to backup users in The Grid 2 Grid Explorer
- How do I use the Webcam workspace in The Grid 2?
- How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
- How do I make The Grid 2 show my grids when it starts?
- Hiding the menu bar in The Grid 2
- Grid 2 mobile phone workspace
- Grid 2 Commands
- General editing of The Grid 2
- Editing a cell in Grid 2
- Creating a music grid in The Grid 2
- Creating “are you sure” options in The Grid 2
- Create a grid for a specific program in The Grid 2
- Connecting a USB Modem to Grid 2
- Connect a mobile phone to The Grid 2 with Bluetooth
- Audio connections for mobile phone conversations with The Grid 2
- Adding/removing rows and columns in The Grid 2
- Adding music to The Grid 2
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
How to install The Grid 2
Installing from a DVD
The easiest and most common way of installing The Grid 2 is by using our installation disks. Installing The Grid 2 is straightforward: just insert the CD or DVD into your computer and follow the instructions on screen.
You might have more than one disk, with grid sets, extra voices or other resources. If this is the case, install The Grid 2 first, and then these other resources. Again, simply follow the instructions on-screen.
Installing from a USB memory stick
Not every device has a CD drive, so another method for installing The Grid 2 is to transfer the files from an installer disk to a USB memory stick. Copy ALL the files from the CD, and paste them in the ROOT directory of the memory stick. If the files are not copied directly to the root folder, the installer will not work.
You can see from the image that all files are directly in the root of the external drive.
Insert your memory stick into the USB port of the device on which you wish to install, and the installer will start automatically.
Your Software Evaluation
You can evaluate a complete working version of The Grid 2 for 60 days. Your evaluation period starts when you install the software onto your computer, and you can use all the features of the software during this trial.
Once the evaluation period has expired, you must activate a licence to continue using the software. Some parts of the software, such as additional symbol libraries, voices or grid sets, require further licences which can be purchased separately.
Licensing The Grid 2
When you are ready to license The Grid 2, or a symbol library, voice or grid set, run Licence Manager from the Windows Start menu. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your licence .
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.