- Downloading and Burning ISO Files
- Gathering information about an error
- Which versions of Windows are supported?
- Types of USB switch connector
- Questions about Smartbox Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP
- Installing VLC media player.
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
- Alea Intelligaze Shortcuts
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Finding Log files for our software
- Returning an item to us
- Smartbox and your data
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- Connecting an external microphone to Power Pad
- Windows 10 Update Assistant failing to update software
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Screen rotation re-enabled after Windows update
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Creating a word list in Grid
- Cleaning of devices
- How to get set up for a Virtual Visit
- How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
- What is AAC?
- Information to help us deliver support
- Grid Voices
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Updating Look to Learn and Look to Read
- Converting video files in Look to Learn on Windows 7
- Declarations of conformity
How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
Follow these tips to make your own pages
Use our printing template grid to create and print your own pages for your communication book.
Start by adding the Communication Book printing template grid from Online Grids.
- Select a category from people, daily, play, topics and places
- Go to Menu > Edit word list
- Type the word you want to add
- Select Add, then type another word
- You can use the Find Picture to change the symbol / image
- Continue to populate the grid
- Select Print grid
- Trim to size by removing the grey area
To edit cells which already have content go to Menu > Edit grid and select the cell you wish to edit. Then select Change Label (F2) and Find Picture (F3).
You will notice that Daily and Play have some pre-populated phrases. This is to match the high-tech version of Super Core. You can also customise these in Edit mode.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.