- Using The Grid 2 with Windows 8
- Enable Windows 8 on-screen keyboard function keys
- Remote support
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Change the size of screen items in Windows
- Change the size of menu fonts in Windows 7
- Downloading and Burning ISO Files
- How to disable a built in Web camera
- Gathering information about an error
- Which versions of Windows are supported?
- User Permissions for Smartbox software
- Types of USB switch connector
- To change the size of screen items in Windows
- To change the size of screen items in Windows 8
- SAPI speech is not working!
- Questions about Smartbox Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP
- Installing VLC media player.
- Corrupted memory cards
- Can’t get some/any voices to work
- Using Dwell Clicker 6 with Smartnav
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
- Alea Intelligaze Shortcuts
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Finding Log files for our software
- Returning an item to us
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Windows 10 update has broken Wi-Fi on my device
- Smartbox and your data
- Resetting your Smartbox account password
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Problems with Grid 3, The Grid 2 and Look to Learn after the Windows Autumn Creators update
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- How to Uninstall Dwell Clicker
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Beeping sound when using keyboard, Windows button or switch
- How to improve visual feedback for touch screen users
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Unable to send messages using Grid 3 with Call Center
- Connecting an external microphone to Power Pad
- Windows 10 Update Assistant failing to update software
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Screen rotation re-enabled after Windows update
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- Support options when you purchase from a Smartbox Partner
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Super Core Communication Book: FAQs
- Creating a word list in Grid
- Cleaning of devices
- How to get set up for a Virtual Visit
- How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
- How to purchase and install PODD in Grid 3
- How to purchase and install PODD in Grid for iPad
- What is AAC?
- Grid Pad and Accessory manuals
- Information to help us deliver support
- Grid Voices
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Updating Look to Learn and Look to Read
- Converting video files in Look to Learn on Windows 7
- Sleep screen or wake on touch issues after Windows Update 2004/20H2
- Declarations of conformity
- Medical Device Regulations
- Apache log4j vulnerability
- Is discount available for Grid software or apps in the US?
- Is discount available for Grid software or apps in the UK?
- Grid Player is temporarily unavailable
- Windows 10 update re-enables Fast startup
- High CPU usage on Grid Pad 13
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Windows on screen keyboard not working after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- Grid 3 is not able to update
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Smartbox software issues after Windows 10 updates
- Can I use Grid AAC software on an Android device?
- Firmware update affecting Touch Pad
- Fix for firmware update affecting Touch Pad
Information to help us deliver support
The more information you can give us about your device when you run into an issue, the better!
This can include:
- Device model (Grid Pad 12, Touch Pad, iPad etc.)
- The operating system of your device (Windows 10, Windows 8, iOS etc.)
- Software with the issue (Grid 3, Look to Learn etc.)
- Software version
- Connected access devices (For example eye gaze cameras)
- A description of the issue and if possible steps to reproduce the issue
- Access to log files from the device
Finding your Grid 3 software log
Software log files will help our support team diagnose an issue.
These files are automatically generated by our software and provide additional detail on any issues that the program may be running in to.
Our software logs are all stored in the same place, in File Explorer navigate to:
C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Sensory Software\Diagnostic Logs
We look at the Grid 3.log file first but may request other files depending on your issues.
In the instance of a complete software crash, our Support team may also request Windows Event Viewer log files. These detail what your device was doing up until the software ran in to issues, so can be used to diagnose problems outside of Grid.
Windows Event Viewer can be accessed via the search button, next to the Start Menu on Windows 10.
Grid 3 and other software related log files will be under the Application tab on the left. Any Application errors or warning that Windows has logged will be shown in the list; highlighting one of them will display the details on what caused the warning or crash.
You can export the Event Viewer log by right-clicking the Application tab and selecting “Save all events as…”. This will generate a file which can be saved onto the computer ready to be sent to us.
All this information can be gathered by the Support team remotely, but the more information you can provide, the faster our team will be able to resolve your problem.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.