- Create a new user in Grid 3
- Grid Explorer in Grid 3
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Opening and using a grid set in Grid 3
- Quick edits in Grid 3
- Editing a write cell in Grid 3
- Changing a picture
- Screen capture images for your cells
- Grid 3 minimum specifications
- Editing a picture
- Creating a cell with two symbols in Grid 3
- Moving cells in Grid 3
- Resizing cells in Grid 3
- Editing the grid layout in Grid 3
- Resizing a row or column
- Changing cell appearance and cell styles
- Jump cells
- Chat and writing cells
- Commands in Grid 3
- Word lists in Grid 3
- Create word list from a body of text in Grid 3
- Adding and managing grids in Grid 3
- Cell accessibility in Grid 3
- Adding sound to a cell in Grid 3
- Setting up your Smartbox account in Grid 3
- Linking a Dropbox account to Grid 3
- Remote editing in Grid 3
- Downloading new voices in Grid 3
- How do I import grid sets in Grid 3 from one language into another?
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Grid 3 Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to record Grid 3 audio with Audacity
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- Grid 3 EULA
- Grid 3 Languages
- Installing and licensing Grid 3
- Installing WordPower for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Release notes
- Send your grid sets to Online Grids from Grid 3
- Send a Grid 3 grid set to Grid Player
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Smartbox and your data
- Upgrading from The Grid 2 to Grid 3
- Using the Keyboard Key command in Grid 3
- Saving a contact from an SMS or Email in Grid 3
- Playing Music in Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- CallCenter and Grid 3
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to use emoji symbols in Grid 3
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Symbols not appearing in Grid 3 search
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Unable to add a grid set to Grid explorer from a USB or Online Grids
- Grid 3 running slow
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Starting Windows Apps with Grid 3
- Windows Media Player no longer available after the Windows 10 Creators Update
- The New Write Command
- Unable to open a grid set
- How do I import banked messages into Grid 3?
- Using Manic Time Tracker to track Grid 3 activity
- Grid 3 early access updates
Installing and licensing Grid 3
Double click the installer. You may need to install the Microsoft .NET Framework (this will download automatically) prior to the Grid 3 installation.
Once the Grid 3 installer opens, click Next and you will be prompted to select the installation options.
If you select ‘Let me choose installation options’ you will be taken to a series of screens where you can select the voice packs you require.
Click Next and Grid 3 will download the required files (download speeds may vary depending on your internet connection).
Once the installation is complete, double-click the Grid 3 icon on your desktop. Grid 3 will load and display the Welcome screen. Click on the yellow box to activate your licence key.
Enter your 15 digit licence key and click Activate. It may take a few moments to process. You will be taken back to the Welcome screen once complete.
You can also activate Grid 3, additional grid sets and voices in:
Settings > Licences. Click on an unlicensed product and press Activate licence.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.