- Downloading and Burning ISO Files
- Gathering information about an error
- Which versions of Windows are supported?
- Types of USB switch connector
- Questions about Smartbox Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP
- Installing VLC media player.
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
- Alea Intelligaze Shortcuts
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Finding Log files for our software
- Returning an item to us
- Smartbox and your data
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- Connecting an external microphone to Power Pad
- Windows 10 Update Assistant failing to update software
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Screen rotation re-enabled after Windows update
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Creating a word list in Grid
- Cleaning of devices
- How to get set up for a Virtual Visit
- How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
- What is AAC?
- Information to help us deliver support
- Grid Voices
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Updating Look to Learn and Look to Read
- Converting video files in Look to Learn on Windows 7
- Declarations of conformity
Installing VLC media player.
VLC media player is a replacement player for music and video files. When you install VLC, the installer will also install a number of codecs that may be useful for playing some sorts of media files (e.g. the Seashell grid set). Although VLC installs the codecs, they can also be used by Windows Media Player. These notes show you how to install VLC so that you can use the codecs, but continue to use Windows media player as your default media player.
Download VLC media player, save it to your desktop and start the installation program running.
Select a language and click through to the ‘Chose Components Screen’
IMPORTANT: On the ‘Chose Components Screen’, clear the check box for all components except ‘Media player (required)’.
Click through the remaining dialogs:
If you start VLC you may see a screen about automatic updates. Clear the checkbox to avoid annoying messages.
For more details on VLC media player see this link.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.