- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
- Tobii discontinue AAC software compatibility for gaming cameras
- Getting started with Lumin-i
- Eye gaze track status update
Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
For Irisbond Duo users
In Grid version 50 and above, there is a new reporting system to help Irisbond track and report any issues with the camera in a much more efficient way.
To use this new system you will need to download and install this driver and opt in for reports to be automatically sent to Irisbond.
There is also the option to install the driver but opt out of the automatic reporting. Instead the reports will be saved locally and can be accessed by Irisbond at your request.
- Once you have downloaded the driver, you will be asked if you are happy to install it:
- You will then be asked if you are happy to allow Irisbond to collect reports.
You will need to tick the box at the bottom of the dialog box to opt in:
- Once the installation has completed, select Close:
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.