- Making games with player scores in The Grid 2
- Licencing The Grid 2
- Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
- Jump cells and new grids in The Grid 2
- Importing and exporting grid bundles in The Grid 2
- How to Make a photo album in The Grid 2
- How to create a music grid with symbols in The Grid 2
- How to use the Random Phrase Command in The Grid 2
- How to speed up switch input in The Grid 2
- How to open a specific file in Computer Control with The Grid 2
- How to navigate around text in The Grid 2
- How to install The Grid 2
- How to get a new language for The Grid 2
- How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
- How to create a visual scene in The Grid 2
- How to change the language of a grid set in The Grid 2
- How to backup users in The Grid 2 Grid Explorer
- How do I use the Webcam workspace in The Grid 2?
- How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
- How do I make The Grid 2 show my grids when it starts?
- Hiding the menu bar in The Grid 2
- Grid 2 mobile phone workspace
- Grid 2 Commands
- General editing of The Grid 2
- Editing a cell in Grid 2
- Creating a music grid in The Grid 2
- Creating “are you sure” options in The Grid 2
- Create a grid for a specific program in The Grid 2
- Connecting a USB Modem to Grid 2
- Connect a mobile phone to The Grid 2 with Bluetooth
- Audio connections for mobile phone conversations with The Grid 2
- Adding/removing rows and columns in The Grid 2
- Adding music to The Grid 2
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
For those of you who spend a lot of time editing grids, you may not be aware that there are plenty of keyboard shortcuts to help you out.
Keys for editing a grid
|KEYBOARD KEY OR MOUSE ACTION||ACTION|
|Up, Down, Left, Right arrows||Select adjacent cells|
|J||Make a jump cell (only for a blank cell)|
|H||Toggle for hidden cell|
|0 (zero)||Toggle for “Do not include in scan”|
|Ctrl+left click||Select multiple cells|
|Ctrl+l drag||Select a group of cells|
|Ctrl+Shift+drag||Add cell(s) to another selection of cells|
|Shift+drag||Copy and paste cell(s)|
|Ctrl+C||Copy cell(s) to clipboard|
Keys for the Edit Cell window
|Insert||Add a command|
Keys for switch settings
If you are using block scanning or direct activation, you can select which block a cell belongs to. Click on View > Cell Information, and select the appropriate option.
Select a cell, and type the appropriate number from 1 to 8. Make sure you have selected the option in Edit grid settings > Scanning > “I want to select scan blocks manually”.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.