- Downloading and Burning ISO Files
- Gathering information about an error
- Which versions of Windows are supported?
- Types of USB switch connector
- Questions about Smartbox Update
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Windows XP
- Installing VLC media player.
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
- Alea Intelligaze Shortcuts
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Finding Log files for our software
- Returning an item to us
- Smartbox and your data
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Reducing the size of photo files for use in Grid 3
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Unable to access a free trial of a licensed grid set
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- How to create cells to play a song or video from your music / video library
- Connecting an external microphone to Power Pad
- Windows 10 Update Assistant failing to update software
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Screen rotation re-enabled after Windows update
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Creating a word list in Grid
- Cleaning of devices
- How to get set up for a Virtual Visit
- How to make Super Core Communication Book pages
- What is AAC?
- Information to help us deliver support
- Grid Voices
- How to add the new Teen and Adult vocabulary to an existing Super Core grid set
- Updating Look to Learn and Look to Read
- Converting video files in Look to Learn on Windows 7
- Declarations of conformity
Licencing Dwell Clicker 2
You can buy Dwell Clicker 2 at any time – both during the free trial and after it has expired. First, select the Settings button.
Then, in the Settings dialog, click the “Buy Dwell Clicker” button then click “Buy Now”.
Your web browser will open. You will be asked to enter your name, email address, and country. On the next page, you will be asked to enter your credit card details. Once you have completed these forms, Dwell Clicker 2 will automatically activate your new licence.
Congratulations – you now have access to all Dwell Clicker 2 features. You will also receive an email containing your licence code. You should keep your licence code in a safe place, because you may need it to re-activate Dwell Clicker 2 in the future.
If you already have a licence code
If you already have a licence code for Dwell Clicker, you can activate Dwell Clicker by opening Licence Manager (Start – Smartbox – Licence Manager).
You will see a list of all the currently installed Smartbox software. Clicking on the Activate button will prompt you to enter a licence key.
Enter your key and click Activate. This will contact the activation server and licence your copy of Dwell Clicker.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.