- Making games with player scores in The Grid 2
- Licencing The Grid 2
- Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
- Keyboard shortcuts for editing The Grid 2
- Jump cells and new grids in The Grid 2
- Importing and exporting grid bundles in The Grid 2
- How to Make a photo album in The Grid 2
- How to create a music grid with symbols in The Grid 2
- How to use the Random Phrase Command in The Grid 2
- How to speed up switch input in The Grid 2
- How to open a specific file in Computer Control with The Grid 2
- How to navigate around text in The Grid 2
- How to install The Grid 2
- How to get a new language for The Grid 2
- How to create a wordlist in The Grid 2
- How to create a visual scene in The Grid 2
- How to change the language of a grid set in The Grid 2
- How to backup users in The Grid 2 Grid Explorer
- How do I use the Webcam workspace in The Grid 2?
- How do I make The Grid 2 start when I turn on my computer?
- How do I make The Grid 2 show my grids when it starts?
- Hiding the menu bar in The Grid 2
- Grid 2 mobile phone workspace
- Grid 2 Commands
- General editing of The Grid 2
- Editing a cell in Grid 2
- Creating a music grid in The Grid 2
- Creating “are you sure” options in The Grid 2
- Create a grid for a specific program in The Grid 2
- Connecting a USB Modem to Grid 2
- Connect a mobile phone to The Grid 2 with Bluetooth
- Audio connections for mobile phone conversations with The Grid 2
- Adding/removing rows and columns in The Grid 2
- Adding music to The Grid 2
- How do I send a grid set to Grid Player from The Grid 2?
Licensing of grid sets in The Grid 2
With the release of The Grid 2.7, licensing has been added to some of our high-quality, paid-for grid sets, such as WordPower, Starting Blocks, Talk Together and CallTalk. The advantage is that you can now try out any of these for a trial period of sixty days, free of charge.
If you would like a trial, please get in touch and we can send you a CD with all the grid sets on for you to try out.
When you open one of these licensed grid sets, a window pops up reminding you of the trial period, with a link to Licence Manager. If you have bought a licence, follow the link to activate. Once activated, the reminder at startup no longer appears.
Once the trial period has run out, you will be able to open the grids, but all symbols will be replaced by a padlock symbol, and you will not be able to edit.
It is still possible to edit, and copy these users, even when in the trial period. However, be aware that any users you have cloned, or grids you have copied, will also be under the licensing rules.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.