- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
- Touch settings in Grid 3
- Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings, and Access.
From Access Settings, click on Mouse or head pointer.
Choose how to activate a cell – e.g. click, hold, dwell or press switch.
Further options will be available depending on the activation method – e.g. dwell time, appearance of dwell timer.
Accidental activations can be reduced by using the ‘Prevent repeat activations within a specific time period’ control.
Change the way that the cell you are pointing to is highlighted. You can change the colour of the border or background and magnify the cell.
Options for mouse activation when using Grid 3 to control other software or the Windows operating system.
Choose between no click, dwell to click, switch to click, or zoom to click. Further options will be available depending on the activation method.
Zoom to click
Zoom to click allows pinpoint accuracy of a small target by gradually zooming in. The level of magnification and zoom time can be adjusted as required.
This access method is also available for eye gaze users.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.