- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Tobii PCEye Mini
- Using Ablenet Blue 2 bluetooth switch with Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Using Special Features in WordPower for Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Using Grid 3 to play Steam games
- Using WhatsApp with Grid 3
- How to use a myGaze camera to blink to click in Grid 3
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- Delayed or unresponsive touch screen
- Where can I find the myGaze EyeMouse Play software?
- EyeMouse Play reporting problem with USB 3.0 connection
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Using Grid 3’s commands to change settings
- Setting up your Irisbond Duo camera in Grid 3
- How to change between two access methods in Grid 3
- How to hide the rest cell
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- Irisbond Duo advanced crash reporting system
- How to set up Look to Read and Look to Learn with eye gaze in Grid 3
- Firewall pop up when using Irisbond Hiru camera
- Tobii discontinue AAC software compatibility for gaming cameras
- Getting started with Lumin-i
- Eye gaze track status update
Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
Grid is designed to work across a range of different access methods, some of which need configuring. Learn how to set up access for mouse and pointer.
In Grid explorer, open the Menu. Then select Settings > Access.
This setting allows you to select how a cell is activated –
- Press switch
Depending on the access method selected, further options may be made available e.g.
- Dwell time
- The appearance of dwell timer
Accidental activations can be reduced by using the slider under Activate. This adds a delay to the cell to prevent immediate reselection. The delay can be as much as 10 seconds.
If the toggle to allow repeat activations is set to On, repeat selections will be allowed regardless.
Change the way that the cell you are pointing to is highlighted. You can change the colour of the border or background and magnify the cell.
These options are for mouse activation, switch to click or zoom to click for computer control within Grid.
Choose between no click, dwell to click, switch to click or zoom to click. Further options will be available depending on the activation method.
Zoom to click
This allows pinpoint accuracy by gradually zooming in on a target on the screen. The level of magnification and zoom time can be adjusted as required.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.