- Using your BT Internet email account in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Using your iCloud Email account with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
- How to change symbol skin tone in Grid
- Changing your voice in Grid 3
- Where are access settings in Grid 3?
- Changes to Email Security in Grid
- Using your Gmail account with Grid 3
- Using your Yahoo email account with Grid 3
- Using more than one language in Grid 3
Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
Grid is designed to work across a range of different access methods, some of which need configuring. Learn how to set up access for mouse and pointer.
In Grid explorer, open the Menu. Then select Settings > Access.
This setting allows you to select how a cell is activated –
- Press switch
Depending on the access method selected, further options may be made available e.g.
- Dwell time
- The appearance of dwell timer
Accidental activations can be reduced by using the slider under Activate. This adds a delay to the cell to prevent immediate reselection. The delay can be as much as 10 seconds.
If the toggle to allow repeat activations is set to On, repeat selections will be allowed regardless.
Change the way that the cell you are pointing to is highlighted. You can change the colour of the border or background and magnify the cell.
These options are for mouse activation, switch to click or zoom to click for computer control within Grid.
Choose between no click, dwell to click, switch to click or zoom to click. Further options will be available depending on the activation method.
Zoom to click
This allows pinpoint accuracy by gradually zooming in on a target on the screen. The level of magnification and zoom time can be adjusted as required.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.