- Setting up email with BT Internet in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings in Grid 3
- Email account settings in Grid 3
- Speech settings in Grid 3
- Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
- Touch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smartphone with Grid
Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
Click on the Menu bar, then Settings, and Access.
From Access Settings, click on Mouse or head pointer.
Choose how to activate a cell – e.g. click, hold, dwell or press switch.
Further options will be available depending on the activation method – e.g. dwell time, appearance of dwell timer.
Accidental activations can be reduced by using the ‘Prevent repeat activations within a specific time period’ control.
Change the way that the cell you are pointing to is highlighted. You can change the colour of the border or background and magnify the cell.
Options for mouse activation when using Grid 3 to control other software or the Windows operating system.
Choose between no click, dwell to click, switch to click, or zoom to click. Further options will be available depending on the activation method.
Zoom to click
Zoom to click allows pinpoint accuracy of a small target by gradually zooming in. The level of magnification and zoom time can be adjusted as required.
This access method is also available for eye gaze users.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.