- Using your BT Internet email account in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings
- Email account settings in Grid
- Speech settings in Grid
- Mouse and pointer settings in Grid
- Touch settings in Grid
- Eye gaze settings in Grid
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Using your iCloud Email account with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
- Using a smart phone with Grid
- How to change symbol set or library in Grid 3
- How to change symbol skin tone in Grid
- Changing your voice in Grid 3
- Where are access settings in Grid 3?
- Changes to Email Security in Grid
- How do I connect my Gmail account with Grid 3?
- Using your Yahoo email account with Grid 3
- Using more than one language in Grid 3
No sound in Grid 3
If you are experiencing difficulties with sound in Grid 3, check the following:
- First check that sound is working in the Control Panel and that no sounds are muted in the Volume Mixer (right click on the volume icon in the bottom right corner of your screen).
- Then check the sound in Grid 3 under Menu > Settings > Speech and select Configure under Speaking. Make sure:
-a voice is selected
-the volume is turned up
-the correct speaker is configured
- If the voice is still not working go to Control Panel > Sound > Playback device
Select USB AUDIO CODEC > Properties > Advanced
Untick option for ‘Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device’ and press OK.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.