- Basic video training for The Grid 2
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Using The Grid 2 and a tablet as a dedicated communication aid
- Free email account for Grid 2
- File location placeholders in The Grid 2
- XML Schema for The Grid 2
- Where are my The Grid 2 Users stored?
- What is the Program Control workspace in The Grid 2
- What is the minimum specification for The Grid 2?
- What is compatibility mode in The Grid 2?
- Using the Grid 2 Importer
- Using symbols with typing in The Grid 2
- Using more than one picture library in The Grid 2
- Using Abbreviation Expansion in The Grid 2
- The Grid 2 Workspaces
- The Grid 2 web browser improvements – v.2.3
- The Grid 2 picture editor
- The Grid 2 DVD player
- Sony Ericsson phones with The Grid 2
- Sharing The Grid 2 Users over a network
- Send an instant SMS from The Grid 2
- Saved Phrases in The Grid 2
- Run programs from The Grid 2
- Reports in The Grid 2
- Release notes for The Grid 2
- Prediction in The Grid 2
- Prediction cells in The Grid 2
- Playing music files using the music player workspace in The Grid 2
- Picture viewer in The Grid 2
- Notes on The Grid 2 Importer
- New Switch options for The Grid 2 2.7 update
- Moving and resizing cells in The Grid 2
- How many rows, column and cells can I have in The Grid 2?
- The Grid 2 Grid Explorer and your Users
- Environment Control Workspace in The Grid 2
- Display options in The Grid 2 update 2.7
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Common on-screen keyboard cells in The Grid 2
- Auto content cells in The Grid 2
Notes on The Grid 2 Importer
Picture libraries are generally copyright and in many cases protected by software. Where possible the importer will locate and set up references to the appropriate library.
Each imported Clicker 5 file will be converted to a new user with the user name based on then file name. Pictures in the original Clicker file will be referenced by the library name. You must have the correct libraries installed on the target machine for the pictures to show. (i.e. if the Clicker file uses pictures from the Crick libraries, you must have the libraries installed for the grids to display correctly.)
Dynavox 3 / 4
Program will read either “pages.dvx” file which contains an entire page set, or single-page export “.epg” files. DVX files will be exported to a new user with the user’s name based on the file name.
The Dynavox or Dynamyte files MUST be compacted using “system Maintenance” immediately before exporting the files. If this is not done then files may be unreadable.
The importer for Dynavox grids requires Microsoft .NET 1.1. If you do not have it, you can download it from the Microsoft website.
Boardmaker 5/6 & SD Pro
The converter will attempt to reference appropriate images in the PCS library. The library must be installed on the target machine for the grids to display properly.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.