- Basic video training for The Grid 2
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Using The Grid 2 and a tablet as a dedicated communication aid
- Free email account for Grid 2
- File location placeholders in The Grid 2
- XML Schema for The Grid 2
- Where are my The Grid 2 Users stored?
- What is the Program Control workspace in The Grid 2
- What is the minimum specification for The Grid 2?
- What is compatibility mode in The Grid 2?
- Using the Grid 2 Importer
- Using symbols with typing in The Grid 2
- Using more than one picture library in The Grid 2
- Using Abbreviation Expansion in The Grid 2
- The Grid 2 Workspaces
- The Grid 2 web browser improvements – v.2.3
- The Grid 2 picture editor
- The Grid 2 DVD player
- Sony Ericsson phones with The Grid 2
- Sharing The Grid 2 Users over a network
- Send an instant SMS from The Grid 2
- Saved Phrases in The Grid 2
- Run programs from The Grid 2
- Reports in The Grid 2
- Release notes for The Grid 2
- Prediction in The Grid 2
- Prediction cells in The Grid 2
- Playing music files using the music player workspace in The Grid 2
- Picture viewer in The Grid 2
- Notes on The Grid 2 Importer
- New Switch options for The Grid 2 2.7 update
- Moving and resizing cells in The Grid 2
- How many rows, column and cells can I have in The Grid 2?
- The Grid 2 Grid Explorer and your Users
- Environment Control Workspace in The Grid 2
- Display options in The Grid 2 update 2.7
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Common on-screen keyboard cells in The Grid 2
- Auto content cells in The Grid 2
Picture viewer in The Grid 2
Picture Viewer is a small utility included with The Grid 2 to view photographs in either My Pictures or the Shared Pictures folders. The program works with XP, Vista and Windows 7.
It is primarily intended for use with the computer control or program control workspace in Grid 2, but, if required, may be used as a stand alone program.
How to Use
We would recommend that you download a ready-made grid bundle that makes use of Picture Viewer. You can download it here.
Alternatively, you can have a go at making your own grid. See how it is done in our ready-made grid bundle.
- On an empty cell, add a “Run program” command.
- Type “PictureViewer.exe” underneath “Launch a program”.
- Typing “PictureViewer.exe folder” will display any pictures in a subfolder named “folder”. Just substitute “folder” for whatever your subfolder is called.
- If you wish to show the pictures in your Shared Pictures folder (default shows My Pictures), type “PictureViewer.exe /shared”.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.