- SB10, Grid Pad Go, Pro 11 and Eye 11 general troubleshooting
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Generate a battery report
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- How do we estimate our battery life?
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Access method less responsive after Windows update
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- How to use headphones without interfering with speech
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- How to turn off touch screen hooking in EyeTech QuickACCESS
- Not receiving notifications of phone calls in Grid 3
- How to improve visual feedback for touch screen users
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Windows 10 update reverts Grid Pad Start Menu
- Windows 10 update re-enables Fast startup
- High CPU usage on Grid Pad 13
- Grid Pad and Accessory manuals
- Programmable buttons on Grid Pad 12
- Cleaning and quarantine of devices
- Grid Pad 15 – A Class 1 Medical Device
Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
We have pre-recorded several popular remotes for use with Servus Environment control and other IR transmitters. These can be downloaded below.
Freeview and Smart TV boxes
DVD and Blu Ray Players
Installing .remote files
To install a .remote file, close down Grid 3 and open File Explorer.
Navigate to : C:\Users\Public\Documents\Smartbox\Grid 3\Environment Control Accessories
Copy the .remote file into the folder and reopen Grid 3.
Go to Settings (F10) and open the Environment control tab. You will see the devices listed.
From here you can configure and edit the remote controls actions. The controls will now be available in your Servus grid sets and when creating and editing grids.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.