- Basic video training for The Grid 2
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Using The Grid 2 and a tablet as a dedicated communication aid
- Free email account for Grid 2
- File location placeholders in The Grid 2
- XML Schema for The Grid 2
- Where are my The Grid 2 Users stored?
- What is the Program Control workspace in The Grid 2
- What is the minimum specification for The Grid 2?
- What is compatibility mode in The Grid 2?
- Using the Grid 2 Importer
- Using symbols with typing in The Grid 2
- Using more than one picture library in The Grid 2
- Using Abbreviation Expansion in The Grid 2
- The Grid 2 Workspaces
- The Grid 2 web browser improvements – v.2.3
- The Grid 2 picture editor
- The Grid 2 DVD player
- Sony Ericsson phones with The Grid 2
- Sharing The Grid 2 Users over a network
- Send an instant SMS from The Grid 2
- Saved Phrases in The Grid 2
- Run programs from The Grid 2
- Reports in The Grid 2
- Release notes for The Grid 2
- Prediction in The Grid 2
- Prediction cells in The Grid 2
- Playing music files using the music player workspace in The Grid 2
- Picture viewer in The Grid 2
- Notes on The Grid 2 Importer
- New Switch options for The Grid 2 2.7 update
- Moving and resizing cells in The Grid 2
- How many rows, column and cells can I have in The Grid 2?
- The Grid 2 Grid Explorer and your Users
- Environment Control Workspace in The Grid 2
- Display options in The Grid 2 update 2.7
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Common on-screen keyboard cells in The Grid 2
- Auto content cells in The Grid 2
Prediction cells in The Grid 2
Prediction offers suggestions for completing a word as you type. For example, if you type “he” the prediction might suggest “hello” or “head”. If this is the word that you want, you can select this cell to fill in the rest of the word.
After you complete a word, the prediction cells will try to suggest a word which you may wish to type next. The Grid 2 learns from you as you type, so that it can make more relevant suggestions in the future.
The Grid 2 can also display symbols alongside suggestions to help identify when you have the correct word.
In addition to word completion, you may also see prediction cells used for:
- Sounds-like suggestions: words that sound like the one that is being typed. This is a great tool to help learn spelling.
- Spelled-like suggestions: words that have a similar spelling. For instance it will predict school when ‘skool’ is typed. Verb morphology – this displays the different forms of a verb to help the user find the correct conjugation.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.