- SB10, Grid Pad Go, Pro 11 and Eye 11 general troubleshooting
- Windows 10 and your device
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Generate a battery report
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- How do we estimate our battery life?
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Access method less responsive after Windows update
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- How to use headphones without interfering with speech
- How to disable Windows 10 sign-in
- Cannot pair wireless Acer keyboard with Grid Pad
- How to remove the handles from a Grid Pad Go device
- How to find your device serial number
- Recommended power settings for your Grid Pad
- How to turn off touch screen hooking in EyeTech QuickACCESS
- Not receiving notifications of phone calls in Grid 3
- How to improve visual feedback for touch screen users
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Windows 10 update reverts Grid Pad Start Menu
- Windows 10 update re-enables Fast startup
- High CPU usage on Grid Pad 13
- Grid Pad and Accessory manuals
- Programmable buttons on Grid Pad 12
- Cleaning of devices
- Grid Pad 15 – A Class 1 Medical Device
- Grid Pad 8 and 10 screen rotating not in sync with touch
- Sleep screen or wake on touch issues after Windows Update 2004/20H2
- Echo cancellation setting in Grid
- Declarations of conformity
How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
If your Bing search history when using Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge is giving you some unusual results please follow the instructions below.
Tip: You can use Ctrl+Shift+Del to automatically bring up the Clear History window in Edge or Internet Explorer
Please click on the 3 lines in the top right of your Microsoft Edge windows as indicated. This will bring up your History settings.
Now select Clear all history
Ensure the Cookies and saved website data is ticked. Feel free to select the other options if you would like to clear other elements of your history. Now select Clear.
Please click on the cog icon at the top right of your Internet Explorer window as indicated.
Now select Internet options.
Ensure that Cookies and website data is ticked. Feel free to select the other options if you would like to clear other elements of your history. Now select Delete.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.