- Basic video training for The Grid 2
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Using The Grid 2 and a tablet as a dedicated communication aid
- Free email account for Grid 2
- File location placeholders in The Grid 2
- XML Schema for The Grid 2
- Where are my The Grid 2 Users stored?
- What is the Program Control workspace in The Grid 2
- What is the minimum specification for The Grid 2?
- What is compatibility mode in The Grid 2?
- Using the Grid 2 Importer
- Using symbols with typing in The Grid 2
- Using more than one picture library in The Grid 2
- Using Abbreviation Expansion in The Grid 2
- The Grid 2 Workspaces
- The Grid 2 web browser improvements – v.2.3
- The Grid 2 picture editor
- The Grid 2 DVD player
- Sony Ericsson phones with The Grid 2
- Sharing The Grid 2 Users over a network
- Send an instant SMS from The Grid 2
- Saved Phrases in The Grid 2
- Run programs from The Grid 2
- Reports in The Grid 2
- Release notes for The Grid 2
- Prediction in The Grid 2
- Prediction cells in The Grid 2
- Playing music files using the music player workspace in The Grid 2
- Picture viewer in The Grid 2
- Notes on The Grid 2 Importer
- New Switch options for The Grid 2 2.7 update
- Moving and resizing cells in The Grid 2
- How many rows, column and cells can I have in The Grid 2?
- The Grid 2 Grid Explorer and your Users
- Environment Control Workspace in The Grid 2
- Display options in The Grid 2 update 2.7
- Contacts in The Grid 2
- Common on-screen keyboard cells in The Grid 2
- Auto content cells in The Grid 2
Reports in The Grid 2
The Grid 2 can generate reports summarising information about a user’s grids. You can access these from the Report menu.
Select a grid set in Grid Explorer, by clicking on it once, and then select Report from the top menu.
Vocab cell report
The vocab cell report lists each cell that has a Text command, from all the grids available to the user. For each vocab cell you can see information such as which grid it is on and which style was used for the cell.
You can also see the quickest way to get to each word from the start page. As the report can be printed, this can be a really useful reference tool when teaching someone about their grids.
To see a vocab cell report go to Analysis > Reports > Vocab Cells from the menu above a grid, or Reports > Vocab Cells from the menu in Grid Explorer.
Jump Cell Report
The Jump Cell report lists all the jump cells, along with useful information such as whether the target (the grid it jumps to) exists!
The Grid report lists all the grids for a user, along with the dimensions (number of rows and columns) for each one.
You can also see the quickest way to get to a grid from the start page.
The Style report lists all the styles that you have created for a user’s grids, and summarises information such as the font name and background shape for each style.
Usefully, it also tells you how many cells use each style, so you can see which ones are needed.
The symbol report lists all the symbols used within a grid set. It also gives details of which library the symbol is from, and which grid it appears on. This can be useful for checking if you have symbols that require a licence.
If you have the compatibility option turned on in the Preferences menu, this report will list which sections of your grid bundle are compatible with your chosen software. For example, if you are designing a grid set for Grid Player, it will let you know which commands and symbols are not available in Grid Player.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.