- SAPI speech is not working!
- Corrupted memory cards
- Can’t get some/any voices to work
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Windows on screen keyboard not working after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Windows 10 update has broken Wi-Fi on my device
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- Resetting your Smartbox account password
- Grid 3 is not able to update
- Problems with Grid 3, The Grid 2 and Look to Learn after the Windows Autumn Creators update
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- How to Uninstall Dwell Clicker
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Unable to send messages using Grid 3 with Call Center
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Smartbox software issues after Windows 10 updates
- Support options when you purchase from a Smartbox Partner
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Super Core Communication Book: FAQs
- Can I use Grid AAC software on an Android device?
- Grid Pad and Accessory manuals
- Sleep screen or wake on touch issues after Windows Update 2004/20H2
- Firmware update affecting Touch Pad
- Fix for firmware update affecting Touch Pad
Resetting your Smartbox account password
If you ever forget your password for your Smartbox account you can request a reset. You will need to know the email address used for your Smartbox account and you will need to have access to that email account.
Grid 3 Users
Open Settings – Accounts – Smartbox and when you go to sign in, choose the Forgot your password? link.
This will prompt you for your email address used for your Smartbox account. You should receive an email from Smartbox with instructions on how to reset your password shortly after.
Grid 2, Grid Player and Online Grids Users
If you have Grid 2 you will need to reset your password through our Online Grids website, Grid 3 users can also reset their passwords this way. Go to:
Enter the email address used for your Smartbox account and click “Reset my password”. You should receive an email from Smartbox with instructions on how to reset your password shortly after.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.