- Setting up email with BT Internet in Grid 3
- Firewall settings
- Launching Grid 3 on startup
- Grid set settings in Grid 3
- Email account settings in Grid 3
- Speech settings in Grid 3
- Mouse and head pointer settings in Grid 3
- Touch settings in Grid 3
- Eye gaze settings in Grid 3
- Switch settings in Grid 3
- Setting up a mobile phone with Grid 3
- Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
- How can I access the latest languages in Grid 3?
- Display or hide the menu bar in Grid 3
- Getting started with voice activation in Grid 3
- Adding commands to switches in Grid 3
- Using your CereVoice Me voice in Grid 3
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Grid 3 Primary users and Dropbox
- Using Gmail 2 Step Authentication in Grid 3
- Pre-Recorded IR Remote files for Environment control
- Setting up an EasyWave Alarm in Grid 3
- How to add an environment control accessory in Grid 3 (Video)
- Sleep screen command in Grid 3
- Setting up a BJoy Stick C Lite with Grid 3
- Auditory Scanning in Grid 3
- Grid 3 and Z-Wave
- Using Grid 3 as a Speech Generating Device (SGD)
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Configuring iCloud Email with Grid 3
- Sleep screen not working with Grid 3
- How to turn off Safe Search in Grid 3 image search
- Grid 3 failing to load on start up
- Unable to stop Grid 3 loading on Startup after free trial is over
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- How do I get started with Message banking in Grid 3?
- Using Styles in Grid 3
Set up myGaze Assistive 2 camera in Grid 3
The myGaze Assistive 2 camera is supported in Grid 3.0.5 and above, before installing the camera make sure you have the latest version of Grid 3 by running Smartbox Update.
Before you plug in the camera, download and run the Eye Mouse Play software installer.
You will need to click through and agree to the End-User agreement.
The EyeMouse Play software will now install.
Once installed you can plug in the myGaze camera and run myGaze EyeMouse to interact with your devices desktop.
Open Grid 3 and open Settings. Navigate to Access and select Eye gaze.
Select MyGaze from the drop down list of Cameras.
You can now calibrate the myGaze camera within Grid 3. For more information on eye gaze calibration see Settings – Eye gaze.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.