- SAPI speech is not working!
- Corrupted memory cards
- Can’t get some/any voices to work
- Quick device maintenance and troubleshooting
- Antivirus updates
- Languages reset after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Windows on screen keyboard not working after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- Windows 10 update has broken Wi-Fi on my device
- How can I improve the battery life of my Grid Pad?
- Resetting your Smartbox account password
- Grid 3 is not able to update
- Problems with Grid 3, The Grid 2 and Look to Learn after the Windows Autumn Creators update
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Troubleshooting switches that are not working in Grid 3
- How to Uninstall Dwell Clicker
- How to remove Cookies and search history from Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Cursor drifting to the side of the screen when using Quha Zono
- Grid Pad 11 not starting
- Unable to send messages using Grid 3 with Call Center
- TalkTalk blocking Teamviewer
- Smartbox software issues after Windows 10 updates
- Support options when you purchase from a Smartbox Partner
- Checking the Bluetooth speaker connection on Touch Pad
- Super Core Communication Book: FAQs
- Can I use Grid AAC software on an Android device?
- Grid Pad and Accessory manuals
Smartbox software issues after Windows 10 updates
On occasion, Windows 10 updates can interfere with Smartbox software and you may not be able to start the app. The solution to this is to reinstall the software.
If Grid 3 is telling you it is not licenced, or that voices are not displaying, after a Windows 10 update. Download the installer for Grid 3 here and reinstall. This will not overwrite any user or settings information.
The Grid 2
If you see a message telling you ‘Unable to load component Sensory Speech’ and that ‘This program has encountered a problem and needs to end’, download The Grid 2’s installer from here and reinstall. This will not overwrite any user settings or information.
Look to Learn
If after a Windows update Look to Learn will not start, sometimes with the error ‘There was an error with Look to Learn. Please contact Smartbox’. Download the installer for Look to Learn here and reinstall.
If a previously licensed copy of Dwell Clicker is now showing as ‘Dwell Clicker Free’ and displays ‘Licence error: program cannot start’. Download the Dwell Clicker installer from here and reinstall.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.