- Fix problems after connecting USB devices on Grid Pad 18
- How to configure exceptions for Microsoft Security Essentials/Windows Defender for Grid 3
- Backup up and restore a user account in Grid 3
- How to configure Mobi 2 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- How to configure Tellus 5 switch inputs to work with the Grid 3
- Windows on screen keyboard not working after Windows 10 Anniversary update
- How to reduce the size of large grid sets in Grid 3
- Activate Smartbox software without an internet connection
- Sending Symbol based emails to a contact with an iPhone in Grid 3
- Grid 3 not starting after running Windows 7 updates
- Grid 3 is not able to update
- SmartNav less responsive after Windows 10 update
- Issue with McAfee conflicting with Grid 3
- No sound in Grid 3
- Symbols not appearing in Grid 3 search
- No sound in Grid 3 after Windows update
- Unable to add a grid set to Grid explorer from a USB or Online Grids
- Grid 3 running slow
- Problems with Grid 3, The Grid 2 and Look to Learn after the Windows Autumn Creators update
- Grid 3 internal web browser appearing black
- Unable to open a grid set
- Unable to send messages using Grid 3 with Call Center
- Smartbox software issues after Windows 10 updates
- How to Disable Exclusive Mode in Windows Sound Preferences
- Grid 3 version 43 and TobiiDynavox Eyegaze
- How to add a video to your grid set
- Can I use Grid AAC software on an Android device?
- WhatsApp Computer Control grid sets
- Smartbox Update failing due to Grid 3 being open
- Issues use the touch keyboard to sign in to Dropbox
- Troubleshooting Sleep Screen Issues
- Sleep screen or wake on touch issues after Windows Update 2004/20H2
- Spotify skipping through songs in Grid 3
Smartbox software issues after Windows 10 updates
On occasion, Windows 10 updates can interfere with Smartbox software and you may not be able to start the app. The solution to this is to reinstall the software.
If Grid 3 is telling you it is not licenced, or that voices are not displaying, after a Windows 10 update. Download the installer for Grid 3 here and reinstall. This will not overwrite any user or settings information.
The Grid 2
If you see a message telling you ‘Unable to load component Sensory Speech’ and that ‘This program has encountered a problem and needs to end’, download The Grid 2’s installer from here and reinstall. This will not overwrite any user settings or information.
Look to Learn
If after a Windows update Look to Learn will not start, sometimes with the error ‘There was an error with Look to Learn. Please contact Smartbox’. Download the installer for Look to Learn here and reinstall.
If a previously licensed copy of Dwell Clicker is now showing as ‘Dwell Clicker Free’ and displays ‘Licence error: program cannot start’. Download the Dwell Clicker installer from here and reinstall.
Request a quote
Quickly put together what you need and send it over to us.